Off-Campus Living Petition

Off-Campus Living: Must meet the following requirements and be approved by the Vice President for Student Services:

Exceptions for off-campus residence are to be requested using the petition form below for every term that you wish to live off campus. Once completed and submitted, your request will be considered by the Office of the Vice President for Student Services. You will be notified, via university email, when a decision has been reached.

Petition Form

Last Name:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Current Address:
Cell Phone Number:
SWAU Email Address:
Date of Birth:
Cumulative G.P.A.:
Credit hours per Semester:
Cumulative Hours Earned:
Level: Freshman
Are you in good citizenship standing?: Yes
New Address where you would like to reside:
Names and Ages of each resident (As well as contact phone numbers) in household:
Relation to the residents in the household:
Comments and considerations: